1. The present website is the property of the company HELIATOR- Vekris Emm. Iason Ilias, established under the laws of Greece, whose registered address is at 11 Thespidos Str., 15126 Maroussi, Athens, Greece, with Tax Registration Number: EL139902303, Tax Authority: Amarousiou.
2. The present website contains copyrights and intellectual property rights, as well as trademark rights. The sole owner of these rights is Heliator. Any breach of these rights is punishable according to the provisions of Greek and European Legislation regarding the protection of intellectual and industrial property. All content available on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (collectively, the "Content") is the property of Heliator and/or our affiliates, and is protected by Greek and international copyright laws. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively, the "Trademarks") are the trademarks of Heliator, and/or our affiliates in Greece and are protected by Greek and international trademark laws. Neither the Content nor the Trademarks and any other portion of the Site may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
3. The present governs the terms and conditions of the use of the website, which the user is kindly requested to read carefully. The use of the website is considered as acceptance of the terms of the present. If a user does not agree with the present terms, he/she is kindly requested not to use the website.
4. Heliator maintains the right to modify the present website, as well as the present terms and conditions, at any time, without prior notice or to prevent the users from accessing the website for significant reasons. Therefore you are kindly requested to frequently visit and read the contents of this page. Continuing the use of the website after the above mentioned modifications shall be considered as acceptance of these amendments.
5. When describing our products on the Site we attempt to be as accurate as possible; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. By consequence, Heliator cannot be held liable for any damage that may incur, directly or indirectly, to the user from accessing or failing to access the website, including any viruses that might have been transferred, or other information or material available from the website, regardless of whether such damage is caused by any fault or negligence of Heliator or not.
6. The user of the website is exclusively responsible for its legal use. It is forbidden for the user to send or broadcast illegal material through this website and/or any material breaching the rights of a third party (i.e intellectual and industrial property rights, as well as confidentiality rights and the protection of personal data) and/or material that is false, threatening, abusive, insulting. In addition, it is forbidden to use or broadcast encoded material, as well as to place advertising material. The use of this website for illegal purposes entails civil and penal liabilities. The user agrees that Heliator bears no responsibility whatsoever for such material hosted on the website. We grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of the Site. This limited license does not include the right to: (i) frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose the Site or any portion thereof (ii) modify or download the Site or its contents (except caching or as necessary to view content); (iii) make any use of the Site or its Content other than personal use; (iv) create any derivative work based upon either the Site or its Content; (v) collect account information for the benefit of another party; (vi) use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilising our name or the Trademarks; or (vii) use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
We also grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site for personal, non-commercial use only. A website that links to our Site (i) may link to, but not replicate, our Content; (ii) may not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products; (iii) may not misrepresent its relationship with us; (iv) may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive or controversial, and may contain only content that is lawful and appropriate for all ages; (v) may not portray us or our products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions; (vi) may not use any Trademark without express written permission; and (vii) may not link to any page of the Site other than the home page. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Site, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link. Any unauthorised use by you of the Site terminates the limited license set forth without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law.
7. The user may use the contents of the website only for personal non-commercial purposes (for example, reading and printing, but not copying or photocopying it). It is forbidden to republish and generally reproduce and broadcast this material in any form, partially, entirely or in summary, in the original form or translation of it or in any other version, or to modify it in any way without a prior written consent by Heliator.
8. Representations and Warranties; Limitation of Liability
The site is presented "as is" we make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, in connection with these terms and conditions or the site, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, noninfringement or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such representations and warranties are not legally excludable. You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise), under any circumstances, for any (a) interruption of business; (b) access delays or access interruptions to the site; (c) data non-delivery, misdelivery, corruption, destruction or other modification; (d) loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of off-site links on the site; (e) computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the site, including during hyperlink to or from third party sites; (f) any inaccuracies, omissions or misleading, false or deceptive statement in the content; or (g) events beyond our reasonable control. Furthermore, to the fullest extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits) related to the site regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed one hundred euros as applicable or the value of the goods ordered whichever is greater. Because some countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such countries, our liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Site. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
Any dispute deriving from the present agreement shall be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Athens Courts of Justice (Greece).
11. We may revise this General Terms and Conditions and the Personal Data Management Policy from time to time. If we decide to change them, we will post the revised policy here. As we may make changes at any time without notifying you, we suggest that you periodically consult this webpage.
<h5>Personal Data Management Policy</h5>
1. General Information
Heliator considers it obligation to protect the personal data of its web site visitors, and believes that it is very important for its reputation to use the personal data in a responsible manner. Therefore, it has adopted and is implementing the present Personal Data Management Policy, aiming at informing the company site visitors about the kind of personal data that might be collected, as well as the purposes for which this data may be used. The Personal Data Management Policy may be amended at anytime. Therefore, we advise you to frequently visit the relevant web page.
2. Type and use of the data collected
2.1. If you are under 18 years of age, you may browse our Site. However, you may not provide personal information to us. For example, you cannot register or make a purchase. This Site is not designed for minors and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age and have any questions or concerns about this Site, please seek guidance from a parent or responsible adult.
2.2. The extent and type of the information we receive from you on our website depends on your actions during your visit at the website in question:
a) If you visit our website in order to read or download information, the data we collect - such as the Internet domain you are connected to, the time and date of accessing the website, and the Internet link through which you were redirected to our website - is being used exclusively for statistical purposes and in order to help us make the website easier for you to use. However, this data is unreadable at personal level. That is, they are not connected to any name, address or other readable personal data. Your personal data is being used in order for us to provide you with personal services and only under the condition that you have provided us with this information. For example, if you send us an e-mail asking for information, we will use this e-mail address in order to respond to your request. The information we collect will be maintained only for the period of time necessary for us to satisfy your request or for as long as the law requires. Personal data shall not be disclosed to a third party without your prior explicit consent.
2.3 We may use the information you provide in aggregate (non-personally identifiable) form for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics and developing products and marketing plans. We may collect, store or accumulate certain non-personally identifiable information concerning your use of the Site, such as information regarding which of our pages are most popular. We may share or transfer non-personally identifiable information with or to our affiliates, licensees and partners.
3. Cookies (small text files) The visitors of the website should be aware of the fact that, upon reading the pages of the website, information of nonpersonal nature may automatically be collected in the form of small text files (cookies), which are being used to identify the visitors of the website and facilitate its use. Most Internet browsers identify when a cookie (small text file) is being provided and offer you the possibility of disabling it, although disabling the cookie will not allow you to enjoy the website to its full extent. These cookies will expire when you place an order. In addition, there are advertising banners that might be placed on the website. These ads have been created and provided by third parties and may install cookies on your computer gathering information about you and how you use the Internet.
Heliator shall not be held responsible for the personal data collected through the above-mentioned ads, since the present Personal Data management policy does not apply in them.
We may also use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Heliator Site, track traffic patterns, and gather demographic information for aggregate use, as well as in combination with your personally identifiable information for credit fraud protection and risk reduction.
Our site contains links to other sites. Heliator shall not be held responsible for the content and the Personal Data Management Policy applied by them nor for the potential use of your personal data by those sites. For this reason, we advise you to carefully read the Personal Data Management Policy they implement before using them in any way. Links appearing on the Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-Site pages or other Sites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-Site pages or any other Sites linked to or from the Site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and Sites, including, without limitation, their privacy statements and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-Site pages and other Sites that you visit.
Heliator has safety clauses for the protection of your personal data against inappropriate use, loss, alteration or unintentional distraction. The members of our staff having access to this data have been properly trained to uphold the confidentiality of such information. Nevertheless, given the fact that Internet transmissions cannot be absolutely secure, Heliator cannot guarantee the integrity and security of this information during transmission and the data is being transferred at the sender's own risk. After the reception of the personal data, Heliator shall take any and all appropriate measures for their integrity and security.